You can download Byzantium via BitTorrent or direct download. There are copies of the live CDs floating around at conventions and conferences as well. Available are standard ISO images, and hybrid ISO images which can be written to flash drives to make them bootable (the preferred method for Macs).
Current release of Byzantium Linux: v0.5b
- Byzantium Linux v0.5b (magnet link)
- Byzantium Linux v0.5b hybrid image (magnet link)
- Byzantium Linux v0.5b on Amazon S3 (magnet link)
- Byzantium Linux v0.5b hybrid image on Amazon S3 (magnet link)
- project-byzantium.org – Main site!
- Catskill Marina
- Regular ISO on Amazon S3 (PGP signature)
- Hybrid image on Amazon S3 (PGP signature)
- http://dwhnrl5wavrdwxkc.onion (Hiddensite, requires Tor)
PGP public key (93F3 8B13 B52C D8F0 FA8D 03B3 37AA 847C D697 5C17)